Which is better? Which do you prefer? Let’s list the pros and cons of books! In no particular order of course.
1. The Smell!
2. The excitement you get after you read the back of the cover, the inside of the cover, and a random page and still wanting to buy the book
3. Soft covers are cheaper than hard covers
4. People will stop and ask you about the book if they’ve read it before
8. The joy of going to the book store just to find a new read
9. Visiting the Library
10. Knowing you’re supporting an author, an artist (for the book cover), a publicist, the company selling the book, and the place you bought the book from
1. PAPER CUTS!
2. Books can get heavy, quickly
3. Can’t read in the dark
4. If any damage happens to the book, you feel like you lost a friend
5. The possibility of accidentally losing the spot, or the book mark falling out
6. Hands get tired after a while
7. Takes away space
8. Forever lost if “borrowed” to a “friend”
9. Spending gas or delivery fee to purchase the book
10. Constantly readjusting to find the perfect reading position
Did the pros outweigh the cons? Did cons triumph over the pros?
Let me know what you think.